There is a lot of information about annuities on the internet. Most of it is highly biased either for or against annuities, depending on whether the site is selling annuities or competing products.
The links below are additional sources of impartial information. Much of it is from government and regulatory sources.
Government Annuity Information Publications:
- The S.E.C. Publishes a great consumer guide to variable annuities: Variable Annuities, What You Should Know
- State of Ohio Annuity Buyer’s Publication (downloadable)
- State of North Carolina Annuity Buyer’s Publication (downloadable)
- State of Texas insurance department: Understanding Annuities
- State of Delaware insurance department: Annuities: 10 Things You Should Know
This site is a quality source of tips on business planning and the best to use qualified plans for employee retention and personal wealth building.
This site offers one of the best retirement calculators available. Because it is free form, It can be confusing, but that adds to its flexibility.
For more information and answers: Contact us NOW!